Monday 10 February 2014

Can't get SharpSSH to connect via FTP

Can't get SharpSSH to connect via FTP



1..net - Can't get SharpSSH to connect via FTP - Stack Overflow

Description:I'm having trouble making a secure FTP connection using
SharpSSH. Up to now I've been using the DOS command line app MOVEit Freely
to make the connection, and it ...



2.c# - Upload Download files from FTP site using SFTP ...

Description:We can't just give you a straight answer on 'how to upload
files' ... Can't get SharpSSH to connect via FTP. 3 how to download
compressed file (.zip) ...



3.Anyone knows how to delete a file from a SFTP server using ...

Description:Can't get SharpSSH to connect via FTP. I'm having trouble
making a secure FTP connection using SharpSSH.



4.What is FTP, and how do I use it to transfer files ...

Description:18-11-2013 · ... (for Windows). For more, see At IU, what
SSH/SFTP clients are supported and where can I get ... You can use a web
browser to connect to FTP addresses ...



5.sharpSsh - A Secure Shell (SSH) library for .NET - CodeProject

Description:29-10-2005 · I need to send backspace to a pbx and I can´t ...
I consistently get "Auth Fail" trying to connect to ... I use SharpSSH.dll
in my app, when connect to ...



6.Connect to an FTP Server - TurboFTP

Description:Connect to an FTP Server. ... Previously visited sites can be
accessed via the drop-down list of the Address Bar. Quick Connect . Click
the ...



7.Cant connect via FTP : The Official Microsoft IIS Forums

Description:21-07-2009 · here is what I get . ... I open port 20 on my
router and fire wall but I still could not connect via FTP, ... If you
can't connect to the FTP server on ...



8.FileZilla Forums • View topic - Can't connect to ...

Description:Can't connect to Filezilla server from other machines on LAN.
... Wondering whether I can get some advice? ... I connect via command
prompt FTP command.



9.Tamir Gal | SharpSSH - A Secure Shell (SSH) library for .NET

Description:SharpSSH is pure .NET, ... See some of the Java JSch examples
translated to C# with SharpSSH (note these samples can aslo be viewed via
the sf.net CVS repository).



10.How to Connect to an FTP Site | eHow

Description:How to Connect to an FTP Site. ... How to Connect to FTP Via a
Terminal. ... Podcast: Get In Shape with a Fitness Tracker. View Blog
Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment