Thursday 20 February 2014

How can I get the app store link to upgrade my app (iphone)?

How can I get the app store link to upgrade my app (iphone)?



1.Apple Store on the App Store on iTunes

Description:08-11-2013 · To download the free app Apple Store by Apple,
get ... the Apple Store app on your iPhone or ... on my iPad, when I'm
searching for an App, I can filter ...



2.Skype for iPhone on the App Store on iTunes

Description:28-01-2014 · ... the App Store. Download Skype for iPhone and
... - Get started with Skype on your iPhone and ... to my families daily
activities since I can send ...



3.Apple - OS X Mavericks - Mac App Store

Description:... App Store for iPad, iPhone, ... can search the Mac App
Store to find the app that can open the file. Buy what you need instantly
and get back to business. You can ...



4.objective c - How can I get the app store link to upgrade ...

Description:I've found a few sites that explain how to get the link to
your app in the app store ... How can I get the app store link to upgrade
my ... in an iPhone application?



5.iphone - How to link to apps on the app store - Stack Overflow

Description:... then it'll open in the app store directly. On the iPhone,
... my deployed app links to the App Store ... can get a link to a
specific item in the app ...



6.iPhone - Official Site

Description:And a wealth of apps to get the job done. iPhone makes the
perfect business ... App Store; Videos; Tech Specs; About ... Shop the
Apple Online Store (1-800-MY-APPLE), ...



7.Google Drive

Description:For Android For iPhone & iPad. Keep ... Create Get the Chrome
app. Forms ... Make & store stuff with your favorite apps



8.I Can't Connect to the App Store | eHow

Description:The iTunes App Store is easy to access from your iPhone, ...
Typically you have to access the App Store via the iTunes application on
... My iPhone Passcode Can't ...



9.Upgrade-What about my App Store apps - iPhone Answers

Description:... Upgrade-What about my App Store apps - iPhone ...
Upgrade-What about my App Store ... Yes this can be done easily.. When you
get your new phone and plug ...



10.iTunes and App Store down for many, can't get or update ...

Description:15-11-2012 · I have a problem with my iphone 4s, i can go into
my app store & get update ... I have to upgrade my ... on the App Store
application, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment